coming home from Belgium

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Re: coming home from Belgium

Postby Rob X » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi Boni

Nice to see you here. And good to see Balsekar getting some support - he's often overlooked these days.

Yes!! Everything (EVERYTHING) is the functioning of this mysterious creative event (Source, Oneness, God, Consciousness….) Until there is an energetic sense of this - of Life simply happening - there will be seeking, struggling, trying to be rid of the ego etc.
Rob X

Postby Boni » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Rob X wrote:Hi Boni
Nice to see you here.

Rob X wrote:And good to see Balsekar getting some support - he's often overlooked these days.

You are familiar with his unique teachings i assume? maybe ever visited him?

Some thing become forgotten indeed, and suddenly they become alive again. That can take a long long time, depends on what is supposed to happen. E.T.'s book The power of the now' is also a reformulating from that one timeless spiritual teaching, which is the core of all religions.
Same with Ramesh, his advaita teaching was also a reformulating. Who know's, somebody might pick-up Balsekar's teaching again. Like so many times, when somebody dies and some decades went over it, it becomes more attractive and mysterious. :-)
We need one popstar who points to books of Ramesh and he is alive again! 'temples' might be build by his followers for honouring him and his unique teachings. :lol:
- If everything is God’s Will, then there is a ‘total acceptance of what is’.
- Events happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual doer thereof.
- Words reduce reality to something the human mind can grasp, which isn’t very much. (E.T.)
Boni

Postby Rob X » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:56 pm

I think that you are right - there is one timeless teaching. I like your analogy of the parallel train tracks - even though the expression of each teaching may differ, all tracks lead to the same revelation (so to speak.)

Can't quite see temples for Balsekar… thankfully. :D
Rob X

Postby Boni » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Rob X wrote:I like your analogy of the parallel train tracks - even though the expression of each teaching may differ, all tracks lead to the same revelation (so to speak.)

Indeed, so to speak, E.T. uses the words awareness, consciousness, i prefer the word 'being', all there is, is being, which is oneness. But "Who Cares".

a quote from another parallel train track:

"There is no better or worse, no path or purpose, and nothing that has to be achieved.
All appearance is source. All that apparently manifests in the hypnotic dream of separation – the world, the life story, the search for home, is one appearing as two, the nothing appearing as everything, the absolute appearing as the particular.

There is no separate intelligence weaving a destiny and no choice functioning at any level. Nothing is happening but this, as it is, invites the apparent seeker to rediscover that which is . . . the abiding, uncaused, unchanging, impersonal silence from which unconditional love overflows and celebrates. It is the wonderful mystery.

There is no me or you, no seeker, no enlightenment, no disciple and no guru.
".

Tony Parsons.
Boni

Previous

Return to Introductions