Hello from Germany

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello from Germany

Postby Andreas » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:53 am

Hi there,

my name is Andreas, I'm living in Germany, and I've just discovered this forum some days ago. While I have known Eckhart Tolle's work already for some years, I for some reason never had the idea to search online for communities revolving around that ;).

Anyway, after reading some of your posts, I'm already convinced that this is an interesting place to be. Looking forward to get to know you all!
Andreas

Re: Hello from Germany

Postby kiki » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 am

Welcome to the forum, Andreas.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi Andreas,

Andreas wrote:I for some reason never had the idea to search online for communities revolving around that .

Haha I had that same thing 8) . It hit me one day that I could talk to people about Eckhart's ideas online and I stumbled on this wonderful place. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby runstrails » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:46 am

Welcome Andreas. I look forward to your contributions.
runstrails

Postby Andreas » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome :)!

EnterZenFromThere wrote:Hi Andreas,

Andreas wrote:I for some reason never had the idea to search online for communities revolving around that .

Haha I had that same thing 8) . It hit me one day that I could talk to people about Eckhart's ideas online and I stumbled on this wonderful place. I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Love,

Jack

:D

Actually I have to admit that I didn't even think about it myself. I just was listening to Eckhart Tolle's New Earth once again and there was this part when he said "... and soon people who start to become awake will decide to gather and form groups on the web..." (not literally but something like this) and I was thinking "Okay... why did I never conciously hear that part before and why did I never think about looking for some online platform before?"

Anyway, sometimes things take some time, I guess ;).
Andreas

Return to Introductions