Hello from Italy

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello from Italy

Postby uru259 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello everyone I've just found this forum and I'm anxious to make a lot of questions. I seriously hope to find in Tolle's teachings a natural way out of depression, so I'm going to check the boards, see you all!
uru259

Re: Hello from Italy

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:23 am

Welcome Uru

I seriously hope to find in Tolle's teachings a natural way out of depression, so I'm going to check the boards, see you all!

You already have Uru, connection with others, open heart and mind, states of awareness - acceptance = in this moment this is what is, and this is what is required of me in response, and so I do it willingly (your searching while being kind to self and others).
Enjoyment = pouring joy - such as expressed in your lovely greeting, into this moment.
Enthusiasm = being the arrow flying through moments of acceptance and pouring your joy into life.

Lift your shoulders, hold your head up,open your eyes wide, see this (each) moment anew - now you can meet the world with your smile.

...Where in Italy are you - I've had so many wonderful moments there :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby uru259 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Thank you so much for your warm welcome Smiley, it warms my heart. I'm from Arezzo :)
uru259

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:05 am

:D Arezzo the birthplace of Michelangelo and many other wonderful creative people :D :D :D :D
Oh and those incredible Apennines ... just breathtaking.

Gosh.... :D You could have a ball just being like a tourist in your Province...seeing it all anew - with grateful eyes.

Tell me about your favourite Arezzo hill or valley view - take us there with your words - share it with us like telling us about your lover. Even better --- go there and write it like a postcard to us :D :D

You see Uru, our lives are whatever we want to make them to be. In gratitude and generosity, or in fear and despair. By what we place importance on, and by what we pay our precious attention to, and in how we share of our selves with others.

Play with me - --- go to that place and share it through your eyes and ears and other senses with us here.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
smiileyjen101

Postby uru259 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:41 am

Thank you Smiley for your beautiful words, these are really heart opening. I will play with you as soon as I can and send you a post card from our cathedral of Arezzo!
Thanks again
uru259

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi Uru!

This is a lovely exchange to see between you two :)

I enjoyed writing to you in your other post. I hope you have a lovely time here!

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Postby uru259 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks for all your answers Jack and for this great welcome you're giving me, I really appreciate that and see you at the boards!
uru259

Postby uru259 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:00 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote::D Arezzo the birthplace of Michelangelo and many other wonderful creative people :D :D :D :D
Oh and those incredible Apennines ... just breathtaking.

Gosh.... :D You could have a ball just being like a tourist in your Province...seeing it all anew - with grateful eyes.

Tell me about your favourite Arezzo hill or valley view - take us there with your words - share it with us like telling us about your lover. Even better --- go there and write it like a postcard to us :D :D

You see Uru, our lives are whatever we want to make them to be. In gratitude and generosity, or in fear and despair. By what we place importance on, and by what we pay our precious attention to, and in how we share of our selves with others.

Play with me - --- go to that place and share it through your eyes and ears and other senses with us here.

You know Smiley, right now I am a tourist in my home province: as a matter of fact I'm studying to pass the state exam to become a touristic guide. During the last eight months I studied hard to deepen my knowledge over my birthplace territory discovering millions of beautiful historic, artistic and enogastronomic informations. I'm actually travelling through our four valleys Valdichiana, Casentino, Valtiberina, Valdarno visiting astonishing villages and town such as Cortona, Sansepolcro, Lucignano, Castiglion Fiorentino, Poppi, Bibbiena and many more, becoming always more impatient to grab some beautiful people and take them in a journey to experience the true beauty of these ancient historical centers. Coming to my home town, Arezzo, the place I like the most is our Cathedral's area. It is a magnificent gothic building raised up between the 1278 and the 1511, a coffer for many masterpieces such as the Cenotaph of Guido Tarlati 1330, the superb "Maddalena" by Piero della Francesca 1460, the sixteenth-century stained glass windows by Guillaume de Marcillat, the ark-altar of San Donato our saint patron and the "Madonna del Conforto"'s Chapel an entire neat neoclassical building with paintings by Pietro Benvenuti and Luigi Ademollo. Spending time near this Cathedral is like going back to my roots, is a lovely place, I see further to take you there :)
uru259

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:36 am

:D When we combine gratitude and generosity .... love shines :D

Thank you for sharing Uru. It is so wonderful that you are sharing your beautiful part of the world with others, and in doing so feel grateful your self.

..every moment anew.
smiileyjen101

Return to Introductions