hello everyone :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

hello everyone :)

Postby SputnikSweetheart » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:00 am

Hello!

I am so glad I have found this forum, it seems to provide useful information and the chance to share life experience with others.

I'm a 24-year old currently living in Seattle. I'm originally from Eastern Europe though, but move to the US a few years ago for college. I love reading fiction and poetry, science &math, I'm a movie buff, I dance tango, and enjoy meditating. However, my most interesting activity is watching my thoughts throughout the day, as I do my daily chores: nothing has given me as much liberation as this!

It would be great to share life experiences with people here. It seemed to me that I came across Eckhart Tolle apparently accidentally, but at a moment when I needed living in the present moment most. I had no idea about all this spirituality "stuff", I had to look it all up to explain some experiences I went through.

Anywayz, I'm really hoping to meet/connect to people here, to better understand how to live my life in a balanced way, pursuing my current "form" interests, while being present and feeling my inner body.

:)
“Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still”
SputnikSweetheart

Re: hello everyone :)

Postby Phil2 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Welcome to this forum dear friend :)

I really enjoyed your other thread Feeling the bliss about your personal bliss experience, I recommend ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Welcome to the forum.
SputnikSweetheart wrote:It seemed to me that I came across Eckhart Tolle apparently accidentally, but at a moment when I needed living in the present moment most.

An accident? Really? :D

WW
Webwanderer

Postby SputnikSweetheart » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:40 pm

I meant "accident", but forgot to put " "

:D
“Such certainty is beautiful, but uncertainty is more beautiful still”
SputnikSweetheart

Return to Introductions