Hello from Michael in New Brunswick

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello from Michael in New Brunswick

Postby Michael65 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:45 pm

I am 50. I work at construction. Before , I was doing acupuncture. I like travelling. I went to Nicaragua for 6 weeks this winter. I think managing myself the way Eckart suggest is the best way I found up to now. I also follow Kryon and David Wilcock and Abraham from Esther. Also Matthew messages. I like snowshoeing or hicking and scuba diving. Searching the forum to see if I can find a answer. Should I cry ? :D
Michael65

Re: Hello from Michael in New Brunswick

Postby Enlightened2B » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Welcome Michael (nice name btw). You don't live far from me. I'm in NY. I enjoy Kryon as well from some of the youtube videos I was introduced to.

Welcome to the board.
Enlightened2B

Postby kiki » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Welcome to the community, Michael. Lots to explore here, so indulge yourself.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby Michael65 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Can you point me to a section where I could find out if I should cry or not when I feel sadness inside me. Thanks
Michael65

Postby Sighclone » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 am

Michael - welcome!

Of course you should cry. There has been lots of research on this -- it's a very important way the body releases stress. Sometimes men are encouraged not to cry by their peers or even their parents. That was a common theme for many years. It was wrong. Crying is not a sign of weakness, merely a sign of vulnerability to your own emotions. Spiritual development continues right through periods of emotional expression. Should you not have thoughts? Should you not go to the toilet? Should you not eat? Spiritual development is really about noticing and awareness. Cry away, but also be aware of that process, and the source of your tears.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby Manyana » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi Michael,

In this clip Eckhart answers a question about crying:

"Do you cry? Is it normal to cry?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zYFq_KCAY
Manyana

Postby Michael65 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:07 pm

I agree it is stress release. Since I read A New Earth, I think that if I cry, I could be choosing to let my pain body win.

I see it like the programming makes me re-act and be scared and sad, then I feel the tears wanting to come out.

I want to change so I feel less and less fear and sadness and anger.

How to combine stress release and turning the pain body into Spirit ?

Edit :

Thanks for the video. It answers my question. It was about crying when I am telling myself a story about my life being miserable. Beauty, joy, healing and contact with Spirit are acceptable reasons to cry. Not drama. Awesome.

Hugs
Michael65

Postby CaiHong » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 am

Hi Michael

Welcome to the forum. Thanks Manyana for the link to ET on crying.
Early in recovery I cried a lot for no apparent reason, I wasn't crying about anything in particular the tears would just come, I knew that this was a necessary thing for me, I just let it happen. The crying has decreased over the years but when it happens I welcome it, I feel some important healing is happening on some level.

CaiHong
CaiHong

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 am

'tears are words the heart cannot express' unknown (but cute :D )

Tears of joy, tears of sadness, tears of pain, tears of frustration, tears of gratitude, tears of disappointment.... leaking, leaking, leaking.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Introductions