Welcome You- Welcome Me ! :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Welcome You- Welcome Me ! :)

Postby ECM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:37 am

New to the Now ;)
Just started a week ago- stumbled upon ET's book on Itunes- So I have it on CD..on chapter 5...

Just looking for some healthy energy fields so I joined.
Know all is well NOW
ECM
ECM

Postby summer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:26 am

Welcome ECM,
yes, the NOW is always a wonderful energy field :)
I am trying to remember what Chap. 5 is about, but even more curious about what caught your attention?
Care to share?
summer

Postby ECM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:03 am

Chapter 5 goes a little into how this new way of dealing with our emotions can feel unconfortable. It has been an adjustment for me and for all of us I'm sure at one time.
I'm starting to understand that dealing with our pain bodies and emotions up front, immediatly as they occur is bit like setting your boundaries in certain relationships you develop.

While examining my emotions/thoughts etc I found that I was storing so many bad/sad feelings that would occur- putting them away somewhere in my mind hoping to deal with them later.

I've found that if I actually put my hand on the pain body(which usually occurs in my stomach area) helps to center my attantion on it a little more-dealing with in a more concentrated fashion- feeling it fully.

As for how I found about ET's Power of Now- I was checking out the ITunes Audio books selections and looked in best sellers. I've had a challenging winter and need some new ideas- I read an ET interview in this awesome magazine called the SUN and was interested.
Here I am.
Nice to meet you guys.

ECM
ECM

Postby barbarasher » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:04 pm

Welcome
barbarasher

Postby ECM » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:49 pm

thanks for the welcome everyone.

:D
ECM

Return to Introductions