Hello

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello

Postby Verbiousone » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello everyone. I'm stopping by to pick the collective brains that I am sure are present in this forum. I am specifically here for information about the pain body and how to eliminate forever.

I started to wake up in mid 2013, and thought that I was fully awake at the end of 2014 and by the beginning of 2015 I was fully on my way to being totally awake. I've had some set backs recently and I just can't seem to put the pieces together.

I look forward to the thoughts, ideas, suggestions, from all of you wonderful people!
Verbiousone

Re: Hello

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Verbiousone wrote:Hello everyone. I'm stopping by to pick the collective brains that I am sure are present in this forum. I am specifically here for information about the pain body and how to eliminate forever.

Welcome to the forum Verbiousone. My sense it that the 'pain body' is greatly misunderstood, at least by many based on the comments I read referring to it. It seems we've made a 'thing' out of a focus of energy. We take our self-created pain, developed over a lifetime, and give it a name - pain body. But it's really just a concept. There is no actual body hiding in the background of our subconscious sabotaging our life. It's important to recognize this. By giving an energy substance, through an identifying name, we give it strength to continue. We did it. We focused the energy. It is only us that can change it by refocusing energy in a way that replaces the painful context. It survives to the extent of our own energetic life focus.

If you want to know how to eliminate if forever, start by killing off the name. It's not a thing. It's self created resistance to what is that makes itself known through emotional pain. It's the result of being out of alignment with our true nature. Our true nature is one of unconditional inclusiveness. Our human nature tends to pick and choose, divide and separate. To have less pain, live in closer alignment with your true nature and be more inclusive of life's experiences. Imagine if the pain body was not real but a self (your self not its' self) sustaining energy by way of attention.

Yes the energy is not always up front, but the resistance to it is. That denial, that avoidance, is the separating factor that stops its inclusion. Once inclusion has occurred, we are expanded consciously. What was resisted becomes a foundation stone in a greater understanding of life. That inclusion is the nature of growth

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Introductions