Hello Everybody

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Runamok27

Hello Everybody

Post by Runamok27 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 am

I am very excited to have found this web site, after reading the Power of Now and in the middle of reading Practicing the Power of Now, I thought, you know, it would be great to hear others experiences and to share mine with others on this journey.

I’ve only been on the site for about 15 minutes and have been reading some posts while waiting for my activation email.

I’m looking forward to sharing with you all and learning from you.

For such a small book, the Power of Now had way too much for me to digest or it’s all very simple and I am making it difficult. I work in tech and have always had an overactive brain that just won’t stop constantly thinking about something. Being able to slow it all down and just relax sounds wonderful. From the little I understand, I am definitely trapped by my past and I do see how it brings me pain in the present and effects my thoughts on the future. I can think happy thoughts and think, generally, I am happy but after reading the book it made me rethink that and opened a new door for me to, what I think, is a better way of life.

kiki

Re: Hello Everybody

Post by kiki » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Welcome to the forum, Runamok27.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Welcome. Enjoy the forum.

WW

MissNikki

Post by MissNikki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Hi Runamok! I know what you mean about it being a lot to digest and that we are making it more confusing than it really is! LoL. :lol: I am going to re-read the books very soon. Eckhart does say that re-reading is very helpful.

I hope you enjoy the forum - I am still fairly new here as well and liking it so far :D
Posted by MissNikki.