Hello wise family

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
flowisfreedom

Hello wise family

Post by flowisfreedom » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi everyone,
I am a girl from Italy and I am 26. I am now suffering from PTSD and trying to find the way back to my soul that I miss so much. I hope to find inspiration and path companion in this forum. If you want and feel to share your experience with PTSD/narcissistic abuse feel free to do so!
Have a conscious day

Webwanderer

Re: Hello wise family

Post by Webwanderer » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 am

Welcome to the forum. There are lots of good threads to review. Look around enjoy.

WW

kiki

Post by kiki » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:42 am

Welcome to our community; glad to have someone join us from Italy. There is a lot of material to explore, so do take some time to poke around. Ultimately, the path to the discovery of what you are looking for is closer than your very breath.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

flowisfreedom

Post by flowisfreedom » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Thank you webwanderer and thank you Kiki. That's right Kiki, but all our conditioning make us blind of it and that's what I feel I am, but with the right intention to see the light again.

oak tree

Post by oak tree » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi flowisfreedom and welcome.

Had a relationship with a narcissistic individual and experienced pain and heartbreak. Eventually realised he didn't care. A lot of what he told me was lies. He did and said things just to hurt and provoke me. He didn't give much but expected a lot. Everything was about him. He was a charming man, mostly concerned about what others thought about him. At the end I felt like I never really knew him at all. Still, it wasn't easy to let go.

Moving on from this person lead to an awakening. Rarely interact with him now but when we do it's usually peaceful.

Glad you found this forum!

flowisfreedom

Post by flowisfreedom » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:49 pm

oak tree wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 pm
Hi flowisfreedom and welcome.

Had a relationship with a narcissistic individual and experienced pain and heartbreak. Eventually realised he didn't care. A lot of what he told me was lies. He did and said things just to hurt and provoke me. He didn't give much but expected a lot. Everything was about him. He was a charming man, mostly concerned about what others thought about him. At the end I felt like I never really knew him at all. Still, it wasn't easy to let go.

Moving on from this person lead to an awakening. Rarely interact with him now but when we do it's usually peaceful.

Glad you found this forum!
Hi oak tree, thank you for your welcome and thank you for the sharing and inspiration. It's nice to hear someone who actually take this opportunity to grow. I feel emotionally devasted right now and feel also so stuck in this situation. Do you want to share what you did to go back on track? Like daily meditation/affirmations? I try to feel my pain body but seem I can't, maybe because I am unfocused?
Glad to be in this forum, thank you so much

oak tree

Post by oak tree » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 pm

A daily meditation practice and self-enquiry helped. Also Robert Adams' book Silence of the Heart.

There are many different teachings so whatever path you feel drawn to is the right one for you, I'm sure.

Suggest if you cannot feel your painbody just notice what you can actually feel. Observing sensations in your body, your breathing, listening to sounds you can hear etc. This can take you into stillness.