Hello from the Positive Activist

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
PositiveActivist

Hello from the Positive Activist

Post by PositiveActivist » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Glad to be joining this group. This is really my first message board/community I've ever joined.

As a middle aged man with a large family I found myself at a crossroads 4 years ago and began a journey I called "mid-life enlightenment". I began with the intention to improve the 6 F's (Family, Faith, Friends, Fitness, Finance, Fun) in my life and have discovered more questions the deeper I've gone. I've stopped looking for answers and have started to just let things come to me and recognize why it's been brought to me.

I've followed and studied Dr. Joe Dispenza a great deal and the work he's done with mapping brain waves and using the quantum field to manifest and heal. I recently came across Eckhart Tolle's book The Power of now and have found very strong connection between it and Dr. Joe's work. I found this forum through a google search because I was curious if Mr Tolle had any thoughts or comments on quantum physics. Which lead me to a post of another user who asked a question about it.

I recently started the @positiveactivi1 twitter account to facilitate a type of "Pray It Forward" challenge I call #rippleeffect. The concept is to write a letter to those who have positively impacted your life telling them how and praying for them in gratitude. And then asking them to do the same.

I look forward to meeting and learning from this group.

Webwanderer

Re: Hello from the Positive Activist

Post by Webwanderer » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:43 pm

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your idea on "Pray it Forward".

WW

kiki

Post by kiki » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:31 pm

Welcome to the forum. Interesting idea you have there even though I am not a person of prayer.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

DavidB

Post by DavidB » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

I've stopped looking for answers and have started to just let things come to me and recognize why it's been brought to me.
The end of seeking is a great place to be, while always being open to new ideas. I love it.

BTW, I don't pray.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

oak tree

Post by oak tree » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:39 pm

Nice idea :)