A serious greeting from swedish Finland.

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
myliberation

A serious greeting from swedish Finland.

Post by myliberation » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:03 pm

Greetings. I have been an avid follower of MR. Tolle's philosophies since I was 19 years Old.
Recently, a year ago. I was told by an external voice that I'm the prophesized man behind the book of Revelation. I'm buddhist christian and I've got a damaged nose.
My powers are weak and every day has been a struggle. I damaged my nose a few months before getting to realize that I was really the Revelation guy, even though Psilocybin mushrooms, cannabis and other drugs I took had hinted about it earlier.
I am now very poor and in a bad life situation. Every day is a struggle to get rid of my past mistakes.
I feel very lonely and looked aside by the community. I'm a musical artist as well as a painter, and if I just wasnt so weak I could write a good story.
I feel very lonely but I know that I got friends, they've been neglecting me however and I feel too weak to talk to anyone from the church as I feel they wouldn't believe me even though they've helped me a lot before. I feel like they would probably be mad at me for even proposing that I'm right and that makes me feel worthless.

arjun_s

Re: A serious greeting from swedish Finland.

Post by arjun_s » Thu May 23, 2019 9:12 am

Greetings!
Can you please explain what "the man behind the Revelations" means?
And also how does your use of cannabis etc, point to this?
Hope your nose heals soon!

Alicia

Re: A serious greeting from swedish Finland.

Post by Alicia » Tue May 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!