Hello From What's Left of Me!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello From What's Left of Me!

Postby quitesane » Tue May 10, 2005 12:19 am

Namaste!

This recepticle is called Patrick. It is mostly empty now... which is a good thing. The old contents - garbage really - used to spill over into other recepticles and cause lots of problems. Oi vey!

One day I listened to a CD called "The Power of Now". I learned that I was NOT the recepticle! In fact, I could see that the recepticle and all it contained was a figment of my imagination. Then everything went kinda crazy... but in a good way.

The recepticle still tries to re-own me but I am aware of its wiley ways... well, mostly. I just keep watching it and sometimes come across more things/trash I don't need. Those are recycled into more emptiness. I suppose you could call it "enlightened dumpster diving".

So, from what's left of the recepticle called Patrick, hello! May you find nothing where you least expect it.

Namaste!
quitesane

Postby erict » Tue May 10, 2005 6:38 pm

Hi Patrick!

It's nice to have you here. I guess as someone who has undergone such a deep transformation there is a lot you can share with us. I bet many of the forum's visitors would like to hear more about your story. I know I do.

My name is Eric by the way, and I'm 20 years old - well, 21 real soon :) - and I've created this place together with Heidi. I don't know about Heidi, but I didn't really expect that it would turn out to be such a wonderful place, that it would attract such great people, who would come together to help and inspire each other as they have.

Anyway, welcome, and please do share more if you don't mind. I gotta go now. See you around.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby quitesane » Tue May 10, 2005 10:29 pm

I could do that. Where would you like me to start?
quitesane

Postby summer » Wed May 11, 2005 12:31 am

May you find nothing where you least expect it.

That sounds like a great koan, Patrick
Welcome aboard. I look forward to hearing more about nothing :)
summer

Postby erict » Thu May 12, 2005 12:34 pm

Well, where to start? Tell us a little about your history :) and how the transformation came to be, and what changed in your life, and inside of you. I don't know. Just tell us your story :D
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby quitesane » Thu May 12, 2005 10:42 pm

Okay. I'll post it under "Personal Experiences".
Patrick

"Whatever works." - Tolle
quitesane

Postby heidi » Sat May 14, 2005 8:32 pm

Welcome Patrick! Glad you're here. I'll share my receptacle's experience soon :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Return to Introductions