Sumitra-s info, originally posted under Ray's intro.

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Sumitra-s info, originally posted under Ray's intro.

Postby lakeswimr » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:17 am

Hello
I just stumbled upon PON at a book store 4 years ago. I also had the good fortune to be in a two day intensive with Eckhart in India (Bombay) after the PON concepts had sunk into me.I must say that a very potent and powerful pain body still lingers on and I am unable to get rid of it.
Well nothing can be done about it as the mind refuses to let go of the pain body and yet I have not lost hope.
I am currently into listening to Gateways to Now and also some of the CD's of ET's workshops.I do see some subtle changes in my overall mental health.
sumita
lakeswimr

Postby lakeswimr » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:20 am

Hi Sumita,

I had a super huge pain body and it is much smaller now so i wish you the best an I believe you will have success if you keep at it. It is true if your mind refuses to be present at all and you do not identify with the watcher at all then your pain body will not be reduced but if you have been doing that at all and even if you only manage it in brief spurts (being present to the pain body and allowing it) then it is getting chipped away. It took me months and months before I noticed a big difference in how I felt. You might also want to check out Byron Katie's books. They are recommended by ET and approach thoughts in a slightly different way that might work well for you. Her books are about acceptance and thoughts not being true. :)
lakeswimr

Return to Introductions