Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:05 am
- Location: Switzerland
Oh ! Never seen this poll and just contributed !
Just turned 33 last month and had the biggest cake I can remember !
I'm always losing the age count though !
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:29 am
- Location: California
33 years old.
When you awake it will be your biggest regret.
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:21 pm
- Location: Toronto
Hey! This is discrimination against consciousness! I demand an "infinite" option!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:14 pm
- Location: Little Rock
My chronological age is 38...
Christine in Little Rock
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:28 am
35, woman, 2 teenage daughters, 2 cats, 2 dogs ... not me, not mine, whatever
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:41 am
- Location: Australia
I used to say 40 is the new 20, NOW I'm 48 (12th. Feb.) so maybe 50 is the new 20.Have always felt an agelessness since chidhood and often mentioned that it must be the eternal so Tolle has confirmed most of what felt true and pointed the way to the Home that was never left. Peace.
" I'm a firm believer in Fletcherism " Homer J. Simpson.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 am
- Location: here
Just got done running a 30 year circle I'm 38 now
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:29 pm
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:11 am
Humm just found the site and here I am... telling my age!!! Truth - that's what it's all about huh!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:12 am
- Location: Austin, TX
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:08 pm
I'll be 45 this Tuesday. I often feel like I was born yesterday.
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 7:01 pm
- Location: Something Now-ish ;)
18 here, soon 19
There's no "I" to become enlightened. The "I" can have spiritual experiences.
DON'T resist the RESISTANCE! The resistance is there. Walk into it. Feel it. Become one with it.
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:06 am
- Location: Arizona
A man is only as young as the woman he feels.
(Apologies in advance to the females.)
- Posts: 2249
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:35 am
- Location: My house
45. New bracket next month.
Be present, be pleasant.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:42 pm
45. Sigh. Hard not to try to fight reality when I'm reminded of that