Hola!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hola!

Postby noodletaboo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:00 pm

Hello!

I'm noodle, 29-male-Spain. Be aware that my english is basic level!

Well, my first time with the power of now was over 3 or 4 years ago. It looked courious, but i thought "nothing new that people like Osho has said".

I started with the Course In Miracles over 2 years ago. This Course is really amazing, it really makes me remember some natural comunication with silence. Through it, "the power of now" came to my mind many times. Then I red it again and a very simple but very revolutionary understanding come to me. You know this feeling when some thought is putted in your mind and suddenly you feel like some old wall of thoughts is finally destroyed and dissapear. Like tetris game,you put something new...and the all new and old dessapear. It's like a great liberation of joy.

From this moment now, i'm trying a non-effort way to mantain my presence level. I even stopped meditation (first time in years). With some moments of confussion I arrived at Now. I can't say anything about where I am, but my conceptual world is deeply changing by moments.

The word's and the presence of Eckhart Tolle seems to bring a big pace inside of me. I heard many spiritual teachers, all of them amazing, but Eckhart make me feel that my liberation of suffering is a simple thing, that is so close to "what I thing I am right now", that is easy, natural. That NOW IS!

wow.

I have persons with a great presence sorrounding me, but I want to have some contact with someone who is in this particular way of Eckhart beacause , I don't know why, but It's my way.

Thanks everyone!
noodletaboo

Postby summer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:51 am

Hola Noodle,
welcome to our group. Your english is excellent and I love what you say about Eckhart making us realise how simple it all is.

Now all that we have to do is stop trying to be who we already are :lol:
summer

Postby heidi » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:59 pm

Hi Noodle - I laughed when you said this
i'm trying a non-effort way to mantain my presence level

Trying to have no effort, he he. It's another one of those wonderful paradoxes of being human.
Welcome!
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby spatialbean » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:27 am

Hola Noodle!

Welcome to the group!

You are speaking the language of presence beautifully. !Que bueno!

Claudia
spatialbean

Return to Introductions