Hello All

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Lozza

Hello All

Post by Lozza » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:18 am

I am from Australian and I am now fan of ET. I have read the power of Now and I am trying to put into practice ET's principals. I am hoping that this site will help me with my quest. So hello to all, I am look forward to my visits here.
Cheers Lozza

kiki

Post by kiki » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:12 am

Welcome to the board, Lozza. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:18 am

Welcome Lozza, we look forward to your visits as well. Share the moment.

Lozza

Post by Lozza » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:22 am

Thanks for the welcome Kiki. I'm hoping to pick up some hints here on how to stop my internl dialogue...so far its a struggle. I hope persistence pays off.??

eseward

Post by eseward » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Welcome, Lozza. :)

kiki

Post by kiki » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:18 pm

Lozza wrote:I'm hoping to pick up some hints here on how to stop my internl dialogue...so far its a struggle. I hope persistence pays off.??
Read through the existing threads - there is a lot here concerning your struggle. But for now, let me just say that "stopping the internal dialogue" shouldn't be a goal because that will only keep the struggle in place. The peace you are looking for will be realized when the identification with thought dissolves. Once that identification dissolves frequency of thought subsides spontaneously.

This is what Ramana, John Sherman, and others are pointing to when they advise people to ask "Who/what am I really?" Once you discover this then thoughts are simply witnessed as an arising of form within formless conciousness/YOU.