hi from Austria

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
rosalind

hi from Austria

Post by rosalind » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:59 pm

I have just joined the forum and would like to introduce myself. Am I the only member from Austria?
I am 39 years old and a teacher for English and music in a Grammar school in Graz. I am married to an English man and have two children aged 7 and 11.
I play Ukulele in a teacher's band and have just started my 9 weeks summer holiday.
I am a big fan of Eckhart Toll, especially the book "Eine neue Erde" eng. " A new world" (?) which has become my bible.
I have had a difficult time two and more years ago with everything panic attacks, depression and in all that I constantly felt that all that wasn't me.
I knew exactly that I wasn't depressed and I didn't panic, but somehow I got into that state.
I was fortunate enough to have a really good therapist or counsellor who
helped me and recommended the book to me, which is always on my bedside table ( a bit like Oprah :wink: )

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:42 pm

Welcome rosalind. We're happy to have you here. (Especially since here is the only place one actually can be).

Look around, check out some threads, and join in the discussion. Your input is valuable.

kiki

Post by kiki » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:51 pm

Welcome rosalind. I am glad you found ET as well as this board. As far as I know you are the Austrian registered. Now, don't let that be a source of pressure. :wink:

kiki

eseward

Post by eseward » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:07 pm

Welcome, rosalind. Glad you found us.

Yes, Eckhart's teachings are wonderful for panic attacks, depression, etc. And A New Earth is a terrific book IMO.

proudlybeing

Post by proudlybeing » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:33 pm

rosalind , your 'presence ' is most welcome here,
looking forward to your posts and sharing our journeys with you

P.B
My heart (and being) felt thanks to the force(es) than bring me to share this site and journey with you all.