Hello everyone

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
kozi2

Hello everyone

Post by kozi2 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:19 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. I am from Seattle, Washington. I am very happy to join this community. I am sure I will learn a lot from all of you. I came across Eckhart Tolle’s teaching from my hair dresser. One day, I was sharing to him the life situation I was facing at that moment, and he suggested for me to read the “Power of Now”. I immediately went to the book store and bought the book and started reading it. I was taken by the power that contains in the book. It helped me realized who I am and how much time I wasted being unhappy and depressed all my life. I found your community through searching online what additional information or interviews I could find about his teaching. On February 23, 2008, Mr. Tolle will tour Seattle for intensive 3 hours on”The Awakening of Consciousness”. I can’t wait to experience this insightful teacher in a live face to fact encounter. I hope many of you will get a chance to experience what I am about to experience since Mr. Tolle is touring in many part of the world at this time.
kozi

kiki

Post by kiki » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:32 am

Welcome to the board, kozi2. Indeed, it is wonderful to be in ET's physical presence. What he has to teach is simply a way of pointing to what's already here as your own presence, which is equally wonderful. His gift is that he has a way of allowing you to get a conscious taste of that, whether from a book, video, or while being with him.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:48 am

Hello kozi2,

Welcome to our forum. It's a great place to dialog with others who share your interest.

eseward

Post by eseward » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Welcome, kozi. :)

Shion

Post by Shion » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:10 pm

Hi,
I add my welcome with a thank you to everyone at this forum
and also wish you that you don't get too lost in so many pointers
found in this big forum. :)