Hello

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Titania

Hello

Post by Titania » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:23 am

I have recently read the power of now and the new earth book of eckhart tolle. These books have given me a great insight into myself which I have been leading upto up until this point in my life. Ironically, I went through a lot of grief in my life and change during this year and what got me out of it was when I kept on asking for peace at any cost and couldnt figure out why I didnt like my repeating thoughts this year, and then I went to the bookshop and found power of now, and all my questions and intuitions fell into place. Now I am at peace.

This is where I am upto now. There is though always more.

Titania

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:29 am

Welcome Titania,

Congradulations on your increasing clarity, and your new found ability to drop those distracting and painful stories. There are many insightful threads here. Check some out and join in the discussions.

kiki

Post by kiki » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:55 am

Welcome to the board, Titania.

enlighten

Post by enlighten » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:43 pm

hi titania
I knew a titania in msn chat and gcn chats a few years ago & she is from NZ-is that you?
If it's not it's ok
Welcome to the forum :)
Regards
Enlighten

redindira

hello

Post by redindira » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:56 pm

hi titania,I was also in search of god, enlightenment, meaning and purpose of life etc. all these years.Recently,I also read The New Earth and The Power of Now, and life has completely turned over. Peace, moments of Intense awareness, trance like states, learning to deal with the pain body,being in the Now are some of the experiences/being felt by me these days. Welcome to share this oneness of consciousness.
indira