How did you find the forum?

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Where did you come to the forum from?

Google
71%
Eckhart Tolle Fan Site
9%
DMOZ
No votes
Yahoo
3%
Other search engine
4%
Recommendation of friend/acquaintance
6%
Some blog
0%
Another forum
6%

Total votes : 238

Re: How did you find the forum?

Postby 918 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi everyone. I am mid reading "The Power of Now" and looking for somewhere to discuss it as I proceed.

Will read and hope to join in soon

Postby tenderboy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

wanted to find a place where I can talk with spiritual people. As other german forums became stupid, I searched "Eckhart Tolle Forum" and found this one...
tenderboy

Postby passingthrough2 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 am

I'm new to the forum and new to Eckhart Tolle. I found out about the forum from his website. I have also started attending a small group that meets in my area. Nice to be here!
passingthrough2

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 am

Nice to have you here passingthrough2

Didn't know this was on his web-site.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby magicbutterfly » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 am

I had been searching for answers since 1983 and it took me about 20 years to find The Power of Now and then another ten years to find this forum. My pain body was that strong, I suppose. However, I found this forum yesterday by entering "unconditional love Eckhart Tolle" into Google search. Then I spent 12 hours reading.
"As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease." Ekhart Tolle, The Power of Now
magicbutterfly

Postby Satyam1980 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 am

I was contributing to a forum thread featuring quotes from numerous teachers. I have often quoted Eckhart but had never seen this forum prior to today.
Satyam1980

Postby Kelly Lee » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:34 am

I had thought of a word for my condition and came up with "Profound loneliness". I didn't think it meant anything.So I looked it up. It lead me here with some of the post concerning this more than human condition. So maybe I have started a journey finally after wandering, lost in myself for over 40 years now. Profoundly Lonely I am and found you all...somewhat :D
Kelly Lee

Postby IanB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am

Google is my friend :wink:

I searched for 'forum for enlightened men' and this site came up - thought I might find some sensible discussion here, and I was right - Yay!

IanB ~
Know that who you dream of being, how you dream of living in the world, are whispers of yourself waiting to be rediscovered. ~ Aurora at Wild Bliss
IanB

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 pm

I searched for 'forum for enlightened men' and this site came up - thought I might find some sensible discussion here, and I was right - Yay!

:lol: You might also be disappointed :lol:
Only kidding, there are wonderful women here too, and we often make no(n)sense at all.

Welcome aboard, I like your post about creative 'stuff' in the critical thinking thread.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby meetjoeblack » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:22 am

eagle2phoenix wrote:I simply typed in Eckhart Tolle Forum onto Google Chrome home and voila! Easy as abc. :D
Actually found Eckhart Tolle Fan Club a couple of years ago.

Sort of this. I kind of was going through a rough time and a stumbled upon this forum. People are pretty helpful here.
meetjoeblack

Postby bluefox » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 am

Stumbled on the Eckhart Tolle Fan Page today and the link to here :D
I have been wanting to discuss some of the things I am finding and seek further insights so I'm well pleased to be here.
Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment - ET
bluefox

Postby veerle » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello everybody ,

My name is Veerle Hollevoet from Belgium , I've found the forum on internet via google and wanted to take a look here because I've been reading books from mister Tolle .
I'll try to write in the best English I have.
veerle

Postby Xactly » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 pm

I performed a Bing Search to find this forum. I have been a solitary "seeker" for a while now. An acquaintence told me about "The Power of Now" a couple years ago, but I was not then ready to read it and quit after the first couple chapters. I needed to first understand some more rudimentary concepts. Studies in Yoga Concepts, Taoism, and Buddhism helped me gain the insight necessary to understand what Eckhart Tolle was saying in the most simplistic terms to begin with. Having now read "The Power of Now", I find that I am very much in the minority of people attempting to incorporate presence in their lives, especially where I am currently living (I'm a U.S. expatriate living in Europe). So an online forum was the best way for me to find like-minded (or should I say, like-essenced) people.
Xactly

Postby Chelos » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:06 am

I do not remember
Chelos

Postby DeniceK » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:33 pm

I read an article by Myrko Thum who mentions this forum :)
DeniceK

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions