Greetings from Seattle

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Denise

Greetings from Seattle

Post by Denise » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:27 am

Greetings and thank you to each of you for being present. I am new to Eckhart Tolle's teachings however they have had a profound affect on my life in the last 7 weeks. I continue to make new opportunities for learnings available to myself as I practice to be present and quiet my mind. I find myself wanting to be part of a community to have open dialog and obtain encouremgement and insight from others on a similar path. I look forward to sharing growth experiences with each of you.

Denise

kiki

Re: Greetings from Seattle

Post by kiki » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:38 am

Welcome to the board, Denise. I hope our little online community will meet your needs.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:28 am

Welcome Denise, enjoy the forum. There are lots of great discussions here, join in and share your thoughts.

grant

Post by grant » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:16 am

Hi denise. I'm in england. Try the live chatroom. There's hardly any ego. :wink: Haha

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time here.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."