Hello...

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello...

Postby ambhuruham » Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:13 am

Hello my name is Kat. :D
I am 16 years old. I have been on a search for truth for a long time. It's lead me to the world of yoga and Tolle. Right now I am studying the yoga sutras. I admit it... I'm addicted to this kind of stuff. :p

I'm also an artist, a singer, a college student, a sister, a daughter, and most of all a liver. Because everybody knows that you definately enjoy life more when you aren't so attached to it.

Peace
~KittyKat

so ham
ambhuruham

Re: Hello...

Postby Clare » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:29 pm

ambhuruham wrote:
I'm also an artist, a singer, a college student, a sister, a daughter, and most of all a liver. Because everybody knows that you definately enjoy life more when you aren't so attached to it.

I wouldnt get so attached to any particular organ if I were you, Kat. :lol: but hey, welcome to the forums! Yeah, I knew what you meant... :wink: I am astonished that young people today are accessing this information in ways that at say, your age, would have been impossible for me. You'll find there's at least a couple of fellow artists on this site too.
Enjoy!
Blessings
Clare
Clare

Re: Hello...

Postby ambhuruham » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:15 pm

Clare wrote:I am astonished that young people today are accessing this information in ways that at say, your age, would have been impossible for me.

It's still not very common now for a young person to find this kind of information. I am actually one of two teenagers that I know of that actually know anything about this kind of thing. Every time I try to explain it to someone else, they just don't understand it for one reason or another. There have been very few people in every generation that were drawn to this stuff. Most of them begin coming up with these realizations themselves at first. For example, the impermanence of everything. I'm a sort of special exception because my father happens to be very good friends with a swami.
~KittyKat

so ham
ambhuruham

Postby heidi » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:19 pm

Hi KittyKat - That's what I call my daughter, Phoebe, even though she has a bird name :)

Glad you're here. I remember when I was young I was reading a lot of stuff like Cayce, Gibran and Hesse. I think Echkart's about my age, so we didn't have his work...

I am happy you've joined us, and look forward to lively discussion :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Wow, to find Tolle at such a young age

Postby Leron Kattan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:09 am

That is truly amazing, to realize the essence at such a young age, you must have been a seer in your "past lives".
That is truly beautiful.
Leron
Leron Kattan

Return to Introductions