Eckhart Tolle

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Eckhart Tolle

Postby Leron Kattan » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:08 am

It is so wonderful to have people to share these unbelievable experiences with. It is virtually impossible, at least where I live, to find people who in even in the slightest way understand the description of the experience of the ego dying within. When I read Eckhart, especially something new stumbling across some interviews on the net, it happens, and I enter the timeless realm, when that happens I love being in that state, it is hard to see it ever leaving me and me falling back into attachment to the past, I so want to sustain it, I wonder is this time it is final. Because it is simply to painful now to live in the world of past and future. The experience has become so intense that it is as if I live in day an entire life time of gain and loss and life and death. But that sweet feeling that underneath it all, all is well, is beyond this world. And it emanates such love within me, and I finally live in harmony with the Tao.
Love,
Leron
Leron Kattan

Re: Eckhart Tolle

Postby Yutso » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:57 pm

"To live in the present moment is a miracle. The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green Earth in the present moment, to appreacite the peace and beauty that are available now." Thich Naht Hanh
Yutso

Postby kiki » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:40 am

Welcome to the board, Leron.

kiki

Edit: Wow! I just noticed that is thread started in 2004.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby rachMiel » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:08 am

Proving that time is but a (stubborn) illusion. ;-)

QED
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Return to Introductions