Hello from Montana!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Juno

Hello from Montana!

Post by Juno » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:44 am

KiKi told me about this site and it seems like what I was looking for. Thanks Kiki.
I have listened and read just about everything Tolle has out there way more than once and will continue to do so I'm sure. I was very focused on Tolle the most intensley I ever have (thanks to my iPod) last winter. This past spring I found Adyashanti and by April had the first taste/shift of Unity Consciousness and have forever been altered and it could bring tears to my eyes how greatful I am. Since April it cas continued to deepen and being that it's the infinite I love that there is no end in sight but I also love resting as What I am and just noticing life go by. What a trip it all is! I look forward to getting to know some friends on here and sharing their experiences too : )

Juno
by thinking of something you create an entity and by thinking of nothing you create another. Let such erroneous thinking perish utterly, and then nothing will remain for you to go seeking!
Huang Po

kiki

Re: Hello from Montana!

Post by kiki » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:11 am

Hi Juno! Glad to see you made it here. Take some time to look around and jump in when you feel moved to. I look forward to your participation.
I also love resting as What I am and just noticing life go by.
Me too.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Juno

Post by Juno » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 am

Thanks again Kiki! :D
by thinking of something you create an entity and by thinking of nothing you create another. Let such erroneous thinking perish utterly, and then nothing will remain for you to go seeking!
Huang Po

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:05 am

It's a pleasure to have you as a new member despite being recommended by the k-man. :mrgreen:

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Juno

Post by Juno » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:13 am

Sighclone wrote:It's a pleasure to have you as a new member despite being recommended by the k-man. :mrgreen:

Namaste, Andy
Thanks Andy. That was really nice to me anyway :)
Huang Po