Happy, awakened, new :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
blink2337

Happy, awakened, new :)

Post by blink2337 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:57 am

Hi there! I feel like I am at home, finally:) I have recovered from an eating disorder 6 months ago using the 12 steps. In the process, a girlfriend introduced me to E.T.s a New Earth. At the same time I started really "gettin in" to Tolle, I started noticing that the steps were spiritually limiting and the content was controversial. What began as a happy medium betweeen the two approaches, is now a complete reliance (or better yet "following") of Tolle's work through book readings, CDs, etc. Tolle's stuff is great. I had the awakening, realized it wasn't me that wanted to kill myself with the food, and that was it. I'm free... Just like a *snap* to the rope that tied me down into the drama. What's left in life now but to play?

It's a pleasure to meet my you all, my playmates:)

Mason

Re: Happy, awakened, new :)

Post by Mason » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 am

>It's a pleasure to meet my you all, my playmates:)

The feeling is mutual!

>I'm free... Just like a *snap*

I think that is one of the most under rated aspects of ET's teachings. I have heard people in Zen circles talk about thousands of lifetimes of karma being wiped away in the snap of a finger. I had the same sort of thing happen too. I was so convinced that I had to fix all this stuff that was wrong and suddenly *snap* just like you said. Nothing's wrong, nothing was ever wrong, nothing ever could be wrong.

Welcome, sincerely.

student2u

Re: Happy, awakened, new :)

Post by student2u » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:05 pm

blink2337 wrote: What's left in life now but to play?

It's a pleasure to meet my you all, my playmates:)
It's a pleasure to meet you, too (as if I'm "meeting" myself :wink: )

"What's left in life now but to play?" Yes, just play of forms...whatever Life leads us to, which can be anything or nothing...It's not really a question, is it? :)

Namaste
The Truth is revealed when the mind is completely out of the way...