Here with you

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Here with you

Postby Mareena » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:48 pm

Hello,
I was led to Eckhart Tolle's teaching last October through a chain of events, and have immersed 'myself' in the truth of his words/signposts.

I often had feelings of being the observer in life, but continued for many years to live through the drama and struggle of my mind as I attempted to fit into the way this world acts out. I felt 'crazy', not realizing how close I always was to the power of stillness within. I was living with a heavy pain-body, yet blessed with many glimpses of 'more.'...both have now led me to knowing joy does exist within us.

His words are the next step in my evolution, I believe...as it's said "When the student is ready, the teacher arrives..." something like that :D ! I'm feeling the joy and blessing of being alive now, as well as the 'fun' feeling of what we can 'acheive' by coming from the Power of Now. It's been a gradual awakening and re-remembering, though, so I still struggle to let go of many things, especially letting go of the past.

It's a blessing to share this journey with others, thanks for being here!!!
Mareena

Postby heidi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:19 pm

Hi Mareena - and welcome! Being the observer but still being one with all - just another one of those paradoxes of presence :D
Glad you've joined us, and looking forward - he he - to hearing more from you.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Postby barbarasher » Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:31 am

I also felt like you

His words are the next step in my evolution, I believe...as it's said "When the student is ready, the teacher arrives..."

Welcome. Its nice here.
barbarasher

Postby kiki » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:47 pm

Hi Mareena,

Welcome to this little community in cyberspace. Yes, it's all about remembering what we already and really are, not discovering and acquiring something new.

When one reads words such as Tolle's there can be a nudging back into the recognition of one's true nature. It seems/feels familiar and true because because our true nature recongizes itself in those words.

A fellow Wisconsinite,
kiki
kiki

Return to Introductions