Hello and glad this site is here

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello and glad this site is here

Postby R8tmo » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:24 am

Hi everybody,
I just read Power of Now then purchased the audio version of Practising PON. Cool syncronicity happening this evening! I was tuning into a TV show called The Big C on Showtime, where the main character played by Laura Linney was listening to the very same audio in her SUV! So I thought that was kind of cool. Anyway anyway my name is Bob, I'm 57, recently re-discovered and began regular meditation using an audio brainwave entrainment track called Lifeflow. In their forum there's lot of links to Eckhart Tolle's message and how well the principles go with what meditation attempts to achieve, in quieting the mind, observing it, and getting in touch with that energy field that we call life. It has been a nice journey to come upon these things ( these tools for living better) and I'm at a greater sense of ease lately as I begin to apply them. So I discovered Eckhart Tolle on meditation forum on Project-Meditation.org. I'm glad to see this forum as I know no one who is also on this beautiful path. Thanks for reading. Love to all, Bob
R8tmo

Re: Hello and glad this site is here

Postby Sighclone » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 am

Welcome, Bob. Sniff around -- this forum is six years old, with thousands of members and posts. We are happy you joined, and I'm sure you will find some more synchrony in many threads!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Welcome Bob, glad you found us. Check out some of our threads and join in the discussions.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby runstrails » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Welcome Bob! You'll find that this forum discusses meditation and many things beyond it too. Hope you enjoy it!
runstrails

Postby tooblue » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome Bob
tooblue

Return to Introductions