Hello!!! :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello!!! :)

Postby goldieflower » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi everyone!

If I could hug you all, I would. This forum is my guru, my teacher, my guide, and I have spent many hours here, reading and learning.

Heidi and Erict - and many others I could name - I see you as bits of gravity pulling the rest of us together, swirling us into this mass of momentum that soon will nova into complete understanding.

So thank you all - thank us all - it's hard to write because Now everything seems to have another meaning. :) Thank Oprah and Google, too!!!

When I first arrived here, I was eager to post and talk and try to help anyone I could. I was surprised at the energy I was feeling, so I decided to look at it and see if there were any hidden motives behind it. My body tells me when there's something I need to be aware of. It was a nice feeling energy, but it was pretty powerful! So I waited and read, instead.

I soon saw all my questions asked and answered. It was so much fun I started paging back and reading all the old posts. What a wealth of knowledge/realizations ...

And I saw my energy settle down and be content to take a backseat. I'm usually the one who will walk into a room of silent strangers and say a broad "Hello" to break the ice and get people (me) comfortable, but that's not needed here. Why would I think that? A usual personality pattern, or was there any "Look at me." hiding? Egos are great at justifications, so I wanted to be sure.

Now I see I don't want to be looked at. I love being "incognito" in my dress and vehicle and voice, no one noticing. A relief, I tell ya! (I'm from Texas, y'all.)

I practice Presence. And never get dismayed at the amount of times during the day I do!!! My thoughts still entrance me, but less and less each day. Things are just going to work out, they always do, so why should this be any different? I know nothing and that's all I do know, so for all I know there will be a mass Realization "tomorrow" and no more practice will be needed. And the world will live as One.

So I have fun with my two cats and two foster dogs (who will never find another home) and my husband - no human children this time around, probably for a good reason. :)

And let each second take care of itself.

Thank you all for being here. It's the confirmation I never had after reading other books. I'd be really determined, but sitting on a pillow was never my style, so I'd soon be lost in thought again, no one to remind me, no one to question. I have no one in my life that knows anything about ET, so you're all IT!

In honor of John Lennon's birthday tomorrow, I hope you enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

Love you all, all is Love!!!!
goldieflower

Re: Hello!!! :)

Postby tooblue » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

Welcome goldieflower
tooblue

Postby Sighclone » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 am

Hello goldieflower, and a big welcome, too.

I always hope that people will arrive and explore and enjoy. Egos surface here from time to time, some very intelligent, but usually attached to a "me agenda." Mine has thrashed around occasionally... :oops:

We look forward to your comments...anyone who can share experiences and bits of felt wisdom is very welcome...you are a good writer -- always a plus.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby erict » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Welcome, goldieflower. Thanks for the wonderful introduction. It's really cool to find out that people who have never even posted get so much from the forum.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby runstrails » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 am

Welcome goldieflower! So good to hear from you. I am looking forward to your posts. Thanks for a great intro.
P.S. I was traveling over the last few days and kept hearing old Beatles songs--now I know why :)
runstrails

Postby garuda » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 am

Hi Goldieflower,
What a warm introduction, you seem to be in touch. Welcome! Nice video also, certainly stirs the heart. :)
Recognize present awareness......... rest in that awareness..........don’t become distracted.
garuda

Postby goldieflower » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 am

It's a Joy to be here - thank you all for the welcome!!!

erict wrote:It's really cool to find out that people who have never even posted get so much from the forum.

Sometimes I hear a lot when I keep my mouth shut! :D What I have observed and absorbed is pure Gold.

I've seen people join who are obviously suffering or in fear or feeling as if they are close to being totally out of control and in a short time I see a relaxation and calmness in their posts as they work themselves through comprehension. The guidance received from members old and new is like soft buffers on what can sometimes be a bumpy path.

I see others who come here because they don't know what's happening to them or they need clarification. Soon their confusion turns to ah-ha moments (sometimes within their same post!) and their writings become so full of Love and Wisdom, I revel in their Joy.

Thanks again - this is my favorite classroom of all "time." :lol:
goldieflower

Postby aware4ever » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:08 am

Welcome.
aware4ever

Postby goldieflower » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 am

aware4ever wrote:Welcome.

You, too, and thanks for joining! Love your name! :D
goldieflower

Return to Introductions