Hello

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello

Postby dasaniwater » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

I picked my user name because there was a bottle of water on my desk at work and I didn't want to think about it. I have no friends, i have no girlfriend, an I have a few unconscious relatives and coworkers. I've read the power of now 4x and listened to it another dozen or so times and I just started reading a new earth. its 11:30 am and Ive drank a 6 pack because it calms my mind. I guess that makes me an alcholic right? :wink: Can anyone see the roll i'm playing right now?

I'm either incredibly conscious or completely insane. Depending on what mood my ego is in and whos ego sees me. Anything I can and actually say or do is just because of some past experience and some thought turned into a belief and then I start roll playing. So what do I do? Pick a roll and just run with it?

I can even see myself just writing this post and I know its just because I need attention. Or at least I think I do. <---- rollplay

Anyways, my name is DasaniWater and i'm completely crazy. <--- rollplay!
dasaniwater

Re: Hello

Postby Sighclone » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Welcome dasaniwater.

Eckhart kind of does that...he shatters illusions. Or clarifies correct directions. Often there is disorientation, which is what I hear in you. Despair not. Your disorientation is authentic because you are seeing through all your self-images formed on the egoic treadmill of life. But they are shattering because the "real you" is beginning to emerge from all the noise.

Pick up a copy of the audio version of "Stillness Speaks," and the Eckhart CD titled "Gateways to Now." It will give you more security and stability in your new discovery-land. Also, start reading other nondual authors, mentioned in the Spiritual Teachers subforums here.

And hang around...we are your friends! And many of us have walked your path.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby dasaniwater » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 am

I am...

A MAN!
dasaniwater

Postby spikyface » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Welcome friend

its 11:30 am and Ive drank a 6 pack because it calms my mind

That settles it, I'm gonna go smoke a joint and join you! :lol:
Do not take anyone as an authority on what you are. Ultimately all the answers lie within
spikyface

Return to Introductions