Hello All!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello All!

Postby Miau » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm Miau and live in England. I came across Eckhart Tolle couple of years ago by reading PON but I don't think I was ready for it then. I have now started reading Tolle again and begun meditating. But I'm full of questions which I'm hoping to discuss with you fellow forum dwellers in the future :D.
Miau

Re: Hello All!

Postby erict » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, Miau.

I recommend you spend some time browsing the forum and using the search feature. Many of the questions you might have are likely to have already been answered in existing threads. But of course if you do not find what you're looking for, feel free to start your own topics.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Welcome Miau, you've come to a good place to explore the nature of awakening. Listen to, and consider, the pointers you pick up here, but look to your own direct experience for clarity.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Sighclone » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi Miau and welcome!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby tooblue » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Welcome Miau
tooblue

Return to Introductions