Hello hello.

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello hello.

Postby Snuppy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

Just saying hello, great to be able to share, read and explore. I read the PON quite a few years back, and at the time it really resonated. Every now and again I have checked out the odd bit of ET, videos. What attracted me to this particular forum, I cannot remember the exact details, but it is about being able to share, convey, read, etc, in a forum that is about exploring LIFE. That is the attraction. I am grateful to be able to come to this forum and participate. So thanks to the team who put this together, and the members/team who maintain it.

Love to all

Snuppy
Snuppy

Re: Hello hello.

Postby runstrails » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm

welcome, welcome, Snuppy! Enjoy the forum.
runstrails

Postby Snuppy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:19 am

ha ha, you caught me out. I am really really special. NOt only do I stutter stutter, but I do it with whole words. YOu should see the looks Snuppy gets at the supermarket. heheheheheh.
Snuppy

Postby runstrails » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 am

Hey Snuppy, no ulterior motive on my part. Just welcoming you to the forum!
runstrails

Postby Snuppy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:15 am

Well, I was checking what I earlier wrote, and when I read your welcome welcome, it was in light of my hello hello, which at the time
I didn't give it much thought. When I saw the welcome welcome, I figured you were perhaps, playing a little joke. I thought it was funny.
If you did not purposely write welcome welcome, to my hello hello, then so be it. I still think its funny, but I am totally lying about this
being a whole word stutter stutter, although it is somewhat catchy. heheheh, and Im pretty sure no one who would read this would of believed it anyway. JUST an attempt to be funny. But good to be welcomed of course, so hi to you too.

Snuppy
Snuppy

Return to Introductions