Hi

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hi

Postby Ricky_X64 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 am

Hi, my name is Ricky and I'm about to turn 23 on the 13th of January. I'm also a full time student at a community college.

Well. I used to be a very depressed person not so long ago, and it got to the point to where I was ready to take my own life away. Around that time though, I met a man who almost magically changed my life completely in the few minutes I talked to him. The things he said and how he said them, it all just easily sliced through all the pain, worry, and fear that had taken over me as time went on. He just pulled me out of the tortured mind I was in. That's when I experienced "Bliss" for the first time. I've been able to do what I once thought to be impossible, I lost 180 pounds in the two following years, after having struggled and failed at it my whole life. I've done so many great things, and it just fascinates me how such an event can allow all of this to happen...

That awesome guy also recommended a few books, among them was The Power of Now. I've read a few chapters, but I experienced "Bliss" yet again while reading it. I found this forum after researching Eckhart Tolle back in those days, it has been a priceless resource ever since. My hope is that I could learn more and help out, as much as you guys have helped me!
Ricky_X64

Re: Hi

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Welcome Ricky, enjoy the forum.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Introductions