Hello, all.

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello, all.

Postby phonehome » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:23 pm

I've never before participated in an on-line anything, but E. Tolle has become near and dear to my heart, so here goes.

I actually came upon ET while searching the internet for quotes from Meister Eckhart, a 12th century radical monk, a few of whose sermons I had read and really resonated with. I did a search for "Eckhart" and came up with not only what I'd been looking for (the monk) but Eckhart TOLLE who, it turns out, had been EXACTLY what I'd been looking for!

Life's been a challenge ever since!

Anyway, good to "meet" you all.
phonehome

Postby erict » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:58 pm

Hello and welcome!

Sounds like finding Eckhart Tolle was really meant to be for you. It was kind of that way for me as well.

It would be really nice to know more about you, if you feel like sharing. How old are you? What do you do for a living? What do you do for fun?

Anyway, I hope you like our little, but growing cyber community.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby summer » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:17 am

Hi phonehome,
I enjoyed your story about how you met Eckhart.
My story isn't anywhere near as synchronistic. A friend recommended the book. And now, because of our shared interest in Tolle, we have become very close over the years.

It is nice having people who understand what you are going through. And can give you a shoulder to lean on, when you feel a little lost.

Welcome aboard :)
summer

Return to Introductions