Slow forums?

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

Re: Slow forums?

Postby goldieflower » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks, Eric!

It's as fast as greased lightning today!!!!

:)
goldieflower

Re: Slow forums?

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 pm

It's as fast as greased lightning today!!!!

Thought I'd just share my chuckling.
Amid discussions of perspectives and relativity and science and exploration...
I 'finally' wander in to see this discussion and see 'time waiting' measured in seconds, and cannot help but laugh and love 'progress'.

I am 'old' now :wink: forgive me.
I used to sit by my mailbox waiting for news from home, by sea it would take 5 weeks and 6 days, an absolute biatch if the sixth day fell on a Sunday, for it would mean another day 'waiting'.
By air it would be 4 - 6 days depending on the flight in, post office sorting days and delivery days.

When I was travelling sometimes I would be home before my postcards, sometimes weeks or months before my postcards :lol: and my family would wait for 'news' to hear how or where I was in the world.
When my daughter was travelling she would text me for my recipes or the chords to favourite songs if she found someone with a guitar at an impromptu party. I didn't have 'time' to miss her even if she was gone for months in locations that would have once taken months for a postcard to reach my parents.

“Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love,
time is eternity.”

Much love and smiles.
I never even 'noticed' it was slow... maybe that's 'just me' though :lol:

And yes, thank you Eric :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Previous

Return to Support and Technical Questions