Problems?

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

Problems?

Postby erict » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:23 am

I've noticed several abnormalities on the forum. Has anyone else noticed anything? Like posts getting mixed up in some ways? Anything?
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Problems?

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:01 am

Eric, I moved some of "now-here's" ranting posts off one of the threads to "trash posts". Somehow I botched it up and moved the whole thread. :shock: Then I move the non-offensive parts back to where they came from and it changed the number of "views". I managed to resist the urge to unload my shotgun into my computer, but it's obvious my computer skills are mediocre at best. :oops:
Webwanderer

Postby erict » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:11 am

There was a slight glitch in the forum earlier today, and then I saw that post, with it's title all messed up and I was worried the forum is not working properly. But later I checked the logs and saw you moved around some stuff, so I guess we're okay :)
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby erict » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:13 am

You have a shotgun? :shock:
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby Onceler » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:20 am

erict wrote:You have a shotgun? :shock:

I, too, am interested in the answer.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Problems?

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:06 am

Not really, but I do own a chainsaw just in case I need it.
Webwanderer

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:49 am

I was on the Eckhart Tolle chatroom and it just stopped posting. Now I cannot get back on

Return to Support and Technical Questions