Download Eckart Tolles Seminars

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

Download Eckart Tolles Seminars

Postby Goldberg » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:01 pm

I am just getting into "A New Earth" and trying to download the seminars with Oprah. I got the visual but the sound was out of sync. Does anyone have any tips? I would like to have this material for some group discussion classes I am planning on scheduling at a community center. Also, does anyone know how long Oprah.com is going to run Eckhart Tolle's material?
Goldberg

Re: Download Eckart Tolles Seminars

Postby erict » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Which media player are you using to play the webcast video files?

Apple QuickTime should play it with no problems:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby superdoug4 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am

I have downloaded all of the Oprah / Eckhart seminars today. The file type is M4V. I have tried Windows Media Player and Quicktime and get an error message about unrecognized compression format. I read through all of the support pages for the seminar series.
1. It seems like Move Media Player should work, but I do not have this as part of my Installed programs under my Control Panel. I am using XP Pro.
2. Under START > Programs I also do not have a Move Media Player
3. I tried to reinstall Move Media Player as suggested on support page, but it says that I am already correctly installed.
4. I am streaming the files and this works, so I am not stuck
The support page says that double click on the M4V file should just open the appropriate Move Media Player program.

So in conclusion, I have Move Media Player installed, but it is not listed as an installed program. I guess I will not be able to UNinstall Move Media Player.
I can not get Quicktime to work with M4V even when I do the proper association from Properties tab.
superdoug4

Postby asc » Mon May 04, 2009 10:50 pm

asc

Return to Support and Technical Questions