Spanish language section

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

Spanish language section

Postby inlakech » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:21 pm

hi all, i am from Venezuela, i have already 1 year reading and aplying ET teachings, i would like to propouse that the administrators of the forum open a section so that spanish speaking people can post their topics in the forum, thanks, i hope is possible.
inlakech

Re: Spanish language section

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 am

It's a fair suggestion inlakech, but unfortunately none of us moderators speak or read spanish all that well. And without reliable moderation forums tend to go awry. Eric is the final word of course, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby inlakech » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:43 pm

ok, i offer myself as moderator, i have been reading alot and aplying the teachings of ET, what are the requirements to be moderator in the possible spanish forum?
inlakech

Postby erict » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm

I'm sorry but it seems to me that the only reasonable way to create a Spanish forum is with an administrator who speaks the language. Any other way would be impractical. Have you thought of starting your own forum? I could give you some advice if you wish, to get you started.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby inlakech » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

ok thanks anyway erict, just was an idea, anyway then i will keep sharing with u all in english here ...

i prefer not to create a forum because it requires to much time that i dont want to spend in the computer

peace & love

:mrgreen:
inlakech

Return to Support and Technical Questions