post removed

If you have technical difficulties with the forum, or maybe suggestions or complaints, this is the place. At this stage, it is very important to get a lot of feedback from you the users.

post removed

Postby harold » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:20 am

i had posted a short note in the general discussion forum, that i had 2 tickets to eckhart in phoenix on apr 25 that i couldnt use and would like to give them away.my post was removed and not there anymore. did i break a rule or do something outside of the guidelines by posting this?i was not trying to sell them , i just cant make it and hoped someone else could use them.
harold

Re: post removed

Postby kiki » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:49 am

It hasn't been removed. Nobody has responded to it, and when that happens it will no longer appear when you bring up "New Posts". To find your posts click on your name and then the link that directs you to "Search User's Posts".

Here is your original post, found in General Tolle Discussion:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5661
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: post removed

Postby heidi » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:23 pm

And while you're at it, Harold, please read the Rules and Guidelines, and strive to use correct capitalization and punctuation so others can decipher your message more easily. :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Return to Support and Technical Questions