Deep Heart by John Prendergast

Sighclone

Deep Heart by John Prendergast

Post by Sighclone » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:49 pm

As a follow-up to "In Touch," Prendergast has given us another splendid, wide-ranging tour of the "Heart-level" experience of pure awareness. This book is filled with DIY exercises, but touches on a number of topics not normally associated with nonduality such as the soul, developmental trauma and hara (gut-level experience of grounded-ness that is also a portal.) His writing is tight and clear, and there are very modest glimpses into his personal life, also. This is a splendid book - check out the reviews on Amazon. Full disclosure - I know John from several meeting at SAND.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Louis More

Re: Deep Heart by John Prendergast

Post by Louis More » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Thanks Andy sure will be a good read

The last book I saw you recommend was 'embodied enlightenment' by Amos maa, and it was a great book.

I already put this on my list, just a tip: if anybody is going to search for the author put the name of the book with it, there is another author with the same name, made me very confuse :lol:

Enlightened2B

Post by Enlightened2B » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:01 am

Thanks Andy, his first book was great. I'm sure this one will be too. My friends and I have developed into big John P. fans since we heard him on a podcast which was actually about developmental trauma. He speaks from the heart and I find his voice very soothing as well.

oak tree

Post by oak tree » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:37 am

Thanks for the recommendation! Bought it and I'm liking it. Lots of useful exercises in the book.