Best Spiritual Enlightenment / Awakening Books (Goodreads)

Best Spiritual Enlightenment / Awakening Books (Goodreads)

Postby erict » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi everyone!

I've compiled a list of the best books on spiritual enlightenment / awakening. It is featured on Goodreads.com:

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1891 ... _Awakening

The lists are one of the best features of Goodreads, and it was when I discovered them and how to use them that I really started loving this site. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves reading. The automatically generated recommendations are good, but it is the lists generated by users that are truly awesome!

If you are already a member of Goodreads.com, I'd love it if you could vote for your favorite books on the list I've created. If any of your favorite books are not already on the list, you can easily add them. And as more people vote and add books, the list will become more comprehensive and more useful.

For those are already members, add me: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7554088-eric
Maybe we could even create some kind of group there.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Best Spiritual Enlightenment / Awakening Books List

Postby erict » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:18 pm

By the way, those of you who do not wish to join, for whatever reason, but still would like to contribute to the list, you can post the books you believe are missing for the list, and I will add them myself. Remember, it is a list strictly for books on spiritual enlightenment, awakening, truth realization... not books on spirituality in general.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Best Spiritual Enlightenment / Awakening Books (Goodread

Postby Lbrain » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:49 pm

This is a great list. Thanks for posting it. I'm always looking for new spiritual books to read.
"I don't know where you get your delusions laserbrain" - Princess Leia Organa, Hidden Rebel Base, Hoth
Lbrain

Return to Recommended Books