Maybe I'm Jesus

Maybe I'm Jesus

Postby the key master » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am

Hey, here is a link to my new book.

http://www.amazon.com/Maybe-Im-Jesus-Fi ... %27m+Jesus

There is a blog linked in the book, which should be up and running within 48 hours. Hope you like it.

--j
the key master

Re: Maybe I'm Jesus

Postby KathleenBrugger » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Congratulations keymaster! I know how much work goes into publishing a book. I look forward to checking out your blog, and maybe the book. :D
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Postby Onceler » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:55 am

Congrats, Key!
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby the key master » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 pm

KathleenBrugger wrote:Congratulations keymaster! I know how much work goes into publishing a book. I look forward to checking out your blog, and maybe the book. :D

Thanks Kathleen, look forward to checking out your blog! Should have mine up within 24 hours. Oh in terms of the book, I've capped my annual royalties at $52k and investing the rest in the universe. As a man of the people, I won't make more than half the people around me! My hope is to start a self perpetuating school system for kids which pre self defends against the onset of unconscious societal influence. There's also a kid's book in the works I look forward to sharing.

I also feel like the Tolle forum has been a place of growth, learning, and family, and want everyone that's part of this community to know that if they can't afford the book to just drop me a pm and I'll free gift it to you. I'll keep that offer open for the next 15 days.

I listed the book at $5.55 and I think I'm getting about $3.85 per book, so I got some work to do if I want book to create the change I think it can. But, we'll see. I'll be totally out of the money line if and when things take off. Thanks again Kathleen ttys 'out there' somewhere :). This one was for the universe!
the key master

Postby the key master » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Onceler wrote:Congrats, Key!

:P
the key master

Postby Sighclone » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Good work, km - it's on my list to read!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby rachMiel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:46 pm

You go potential Jesus!

Let us know how the book is received, create threads discussing key passages from it, ekcetera.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 am

Fate looked down with at twinkle in her eye, and told the man, I took you to the doorstep my son, not so you could build your life from there, but so you could burn it down.

Sigh-yum on so many levels!!!

This one was for the universe!

Thank you KM, love from the universe

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby the key master » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 am

Thanks everybody. What would Jesus not do? :shock:
the key master

Return to Recommended Books