Maybe I'm Jesus

Maybe I'm Jesus

Postby the key master » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am

Hey, here is a link to my new book.

http://www.amazon.com/Maybe-Im-Jesus-Fi ... %27m+Jesus

There is a blog linked in the book, which should be up and running within 48 hours. Hope you like it.

--j
the key master

Re: Maybe I'm Jesus

Postby KathleenBrugger » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Congratulations keymaster! I know how much work goes into publishing a book. I look forward to checking out your blog, and maybe the book. :D
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Postby Onceler » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:55 am

Congrats, Key!
"When the fear is gone, the mind becomes much quieter, much less full of things. Thoughts become like a gentle rain rather than a thunderstorm." John Sherman
Onceler

Postby the key master » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 pm

KathleenBrugger wrote:Congratulations keymaster! I know how much work goes into publishing a book. I look forward to checking out your blog, and maybe the book. :D

Thanks Kathleen, look forward to checking out your blog! Should have mine up within 24 hours. Oh in terms of the book, I've capped my annual royalties at $52k and investing the rest in the universe. As a man of the people, I won't make more than half the people around me! My hope is to start a self perpetuating school system for kids which pre self defends against the onset of unconscious societal influence. There's also a kid's book in the works I look forward to sharing.

I also feel like the Tolle forum has been a place of growth, learning, and family, and want everyone that's part of this community to know that if they can't afford the book to just drop me a pm and I'll free gift it to you. I'll keep that offer open for the next 15 days.

I listed the book at $5.55 and I think I'm getting about $3.85 per book, so I got some work to do if I want book to create the change I think it can. But, we'll see. I'll be totally out of the money line if and when things take off. Thanks again Kathleen ttys 'out there' somewhere :). This one was for the universe!
the key master

Postby the key master » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Onceler wrote:Congrats, Key!

:P
the key master

Postby Sighclone » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Good work, km - it's on my list to read!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby rachMiel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:46 pm

You go potential Jesus!

Let us know how the book is received, create threads discussing key passages from it, ekcetera.
“At the still point of the turning world.” T. S. Eliot
rachMiel

Postby smiileyjen101 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:50 am

Fate looked down with at twinkle in her eye, and told the man, I took you to the doorstep my son, not so you could build your life from there, but so you could burn it down.

Sigh-yum on so many levels!!!

This one was for the universe!

Thank you KM, love from the universe

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby the key master » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 am

Thanks everybody. What would Jesus not do? :shock:
the key master

Return to Recommended Books