THE FINAL PLOT OF VALERIE LOTT

jonlowe

THE FINAL PLOT OF VALERIE LOTT

Post by jonlowe » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:03 am

I would like to invite readers to visit JustSayNoWay.com for a unique new mystery novel based on "The Power of Now," titled "The Final Plot of Valerie Lott." It is now posted as a free serial. Valerie Lott is a TV producer who meets a seemingly homeless man at the park, and their unique conversation promises to change her life, but then someone fitting his description is accused of a felony crime, and he disappears. Was what he said true, or a dangerous lie?

I'm the author of Postmarked for Death, and Geezer (hardcovers also now ebooks), plus Awakening Storm, and Fame Island (audiobooks narrated by Barrett Whitener and Emmy winning actor Kristoffer Tabori respectively). Audiobook narrator Barbara Rosenblat read a portion of "Final Plot" on air Oct. 19 for Southwest Blend radio, on which I also appeared, in order to launch the serial novel. JustSayNoWay.com is an anti-TV website, with a quote Tolle made about television appearing on the Commentary page. I have obtained permission to quote Tolle, but only do so directly in an opening quotation, although the language used by the main character of the "homeless" and nameless man is very similar both in tone and content. Any commentary pro or con in reaction to the plot and characters of the novel would be appreciated both here and via my website. Several major publishers have read part or all of this book, but have declined to publish primarily because, as one put it, "we are not sure under what genre or classification to put it, although it is obviously well written and unique, with a clear voice and message. If an audience can be demonstrated for it, we would be happy to look at it again."

kiki

Re: THE FINAL PLOT OF VALERIE LOTT

Post by kiki » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:42 am

Good luck with your book - I've read the first four chapters and look forward to the next installment. By the way, welcome to the board.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

happns

Re: THE FINAL PLOT OF VALERIE LOTT

Post by happns » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:05 am

Hi and welcome Jonlowe... I couldn't quite access the right hand side of the text, any tips otherthan copying to word document?

:D
Here is a new spiritual practice for you... don't take your thoughts too seriously - Eckhart from Stillness Speaks