Meditations for a New Earth by Kim Eng (audio CD)

LifeintheNow

Meditations for a New Earth by Kim Eng (audio CD)

Post by LifeintheNow » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:23 am

Kim’s voice gently and clearly guides you to experience meditation. While traditional meditations focus on objects such as mantras, candles, etc., these meditations, in a unique way, use objects encountered in normal waking activities: eating, driving, and more. Eckhart’s introduction helps you understand that meditation is a learning path to presence. As meditation teaches you how to be more present in everyday activity, you might not need it anymore at some point. Mini meditations while brushing teeth, driving your car, etc. inspired me to think about other short meditations I could come up with myself to better enter presence. I find this material very helpful and a great practical guide for how to bring Eckhart’s teaching into everyday life. You can purchase it on a CD with Amazon or as a download with soundstrue.com.

Sighclone

Re: Meditations for a New Earth by Kim Eng (audio CD)

Post by Sighclone » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you for the reminder, Thomas.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce