Oneness - Rasha

forgotaboutbre

Oneness - Rasha

Post by forgotaboutbre » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 am

Wow was this the book for me at just the right time holy moly. I've been reading this book for about two weeks and I'm halfway through. I love how long it is (400 pages) but WOW it is DENSE. Sometimes it feels like I am wading through a rehash of the same thing but then I realize that the channeled consciousness is merely using extreme precision to make varied sign posts that all reach back to oneness and encourage me to continue to progress on the journey I have set forth on. READ SLOWLY. There is no need to rush through this kind of material. I can tell that about 1/2 of the content simply isn't for me right NOW but may be on another run through. Some of it just doesn't sink in on the first take. I am catching on to the style now and am beginning to resonate with the content on a deeper level as I have adapted to its presentation. I would say that the style of presentation of this kind of information is a necessity for the material that is being communicated. I am saying that the mind numbing repetition is a necessity because the content being communicated is of an extremely precise nature. Such precision cannot be attained with excessive use of vagaries such a pronouns. The reading really begins to flow once you adapt and accept the repetition and do not treat it as an obstacle. Appreciate the style for what it is trying to accomplish and let it do its thing! Jump on the train and go for a ride! How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? It's all up to you. This is pretty heavy stuff that really blows the skull way past the ego boundaries that develop around the Eckhart Tolle set of archetypes that crystalize in the minds of earth children that simply do not truly understand the breadth of detachment yet (but ohhhh they will some day, we all will)

Overall, GREAT book so far. Extremely enlightening, very helpful in rooting out hangups I didn't know I had.

--Mike

Webwanderer

Re: Oneness - Rasha

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 pm

What, no quote or excerpt? :)

WW

forgotaboutbre

Post by forgotaboutbre » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Ahahhaa too many to list. That is a very apt comment WW as I came close to digging up passages that really touched me but I went for a quick post. Profound excerpts to come later :D

forgotaboutbre

Post by forgotaboutbre » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 am

Arg I can't pick a single passage that suitably generalizes the experience of this book. My experience with this book has been so personal I doubt I could share it properly. It's a frustrating book to read sometimes. It's so dense and tightly woven together with layer after layer of detail. READ SLOW. I'll try and find a good passage but sometimes when I come to share a passage I read it back and it doesn't touch me in the same way that it did before so I shut down my sharing.