The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield

quark

The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield

Post by quark » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 am

Wow is all I have to say about this. I never would've imagined that I would read a spiritual novel, but this is yet another classic that gives new meaning to intuition. What I love about this book is that there is a guide written so that you can learn the insights that the main character develops throughout the book.

I'd like to hear from others who found this book powerful.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one"
-- Albert Einstein

eputkonen

Re: The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield

Post by eputkonen » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 am

quark wrote:Wow is all I have to say about this. I never would've imagined that I would read a spiritual novel, but this is yet another classic that gives new meaning to intuition. What I love about this book is that there is a guide written so that you can learn the insights that the main character develops throughout the book.

I'd like to hear from others who found this book powerful.

I liked the book, but the movie could have been better (though it was not bad).

It is a classic for spiritual novels...worth reading.
Namaste,

~ Eric Putkonen
@EngagedNondual on Twitter
https://www.youtube.com/EricPutkonen

IanB

Re: The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield

Post by IanB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm more or less with eputkonen on this one. I loved the book - definitely worth a read, but the movie made me cringe a bit. Shame, it's a great story and, with a bigger budget perhaps, could have been a superb film. Get the book!

IanB ~
Know that who you dream of being, how you dream of living in the world, are whispers of yourself waiting to be rediscovered. ~ Aurora at Wild Bliss