Ken Carey - The Third Millenium

forgotaboutbre

Ken Carey - The Third Millenium

Post by forgotaboutbre » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:05 am

An absolutely MINDBLOWING exploration into finding God. This is my guide to enlightenment. I am grateful to Tolle for leading me to this and the rest of Carey's works.

As I read this book for the first time I muttered WOW to myself over and over again. I had never seen such incredible knowledge expressed in words before. I did not even know it was possible to know the kind of things I found myself remembering as self-evident truths.

I have since read The Third Millenium roughly 10 times and without a doubt it is like reading a different book every single time. This book is way too dense for 1, 2 or even 3 readings. This is a book about finding the experience of God consciousness and manifesting in this world. This is a book about throwing open your most closely guarded notions of self to the currents of life energy, without a care for what gets washed out in the process. Above all this is a book about Reality, the reality behind the symbols that we dress reality up in day after day after day.

Look him up. Read The Third Millenium and the three preceding books in the Starseed series. You will not be disappointed, nay you will expand and come to know and appreciate the limitless nature of your expansion. The knowledge therein is almost enough to verify the prophesy that comes intertwined with magical spiritual wisdom. Make what you will of the prophesy. If you tend to the doorway within yourself all will take care of itself, at which point prophesy is unnecessary and redundant.

Namaste

-Mike

forgotaboutbre

Re: Ken Carey - The Third Millenium

Post by forgotaboutbre » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 am

An excerpt:

" All learning is remembering. When the polarity of your perception reverses, what you once thought of as an external world you experience as the projection of your own dimensional vision. The premises that support your thinking are fundamentally altered. Figure and ground are reversed. Creature and environment are experience as components of a single system; indeed; it could not be otherwise. Observer and observed, figure and ground, cannot be separated. Each projects the other and conforms to its contours as closely as the ocean to the shore.

Distinctions are recreational. In the currents of eternal life, they are emphasized at certain times and de-emphasized at others, but they are never absolute. Lover and beloved are forever unified at the deepest levels. Distinctions serve to further develop the great masterpiece of inhabitable art that this universe is and is always becoming -- and they magnify the means of enjoying it.

In the fallen state you have functioned in reverse: You have taken your direction from what you perceived as an external world. Since that world did not exist, your creative power was mischanneled into creating the world that conformed to your illusions. In healthy function this cannot occur. Your creature/environment understanding, your self-understanding, does not enter you from without but rises up like a spring from your heart."