Amma

alchemizt

Amma

Post by alchemizt » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm

I saw that Amma was in my city last weekend so I went to the event. She was doing this thing called "darshan" where she hugs you and says a mantra in your ear, I went up and did it. I was really nervous at the time. The event went on all night until the next morning, I had no place to stay so stayed up all night doing volunteer work. The following day after I slept, I woke up in a really good state feeling all this joy and love in my heart, the contrast was extreme, I could feel things I hadn't been able to feel in years. I was really present, like in a meditative state and everything seemed blissful. Since then, every second morning I been waking up with these good feelings in my heart but its worn down in intensity, this morning I only slightly felt it and it wore off after about 10 minutes (the first morning I was feeling it for 5 hours).

I don't know if this is coincidence or if this is because I went to see Amma. Has anyone here done this darshan thing with Amma before? If so, did you have any experience of going into a state of presence afterwards?