Baba Bozo

Baba Bozo

Baba Bozo

Post by Baba Bozo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:35 am

I am His Flatulence Sri Baba Bozo, the founder of Bozoism the next great world religion. I live with my many imaginary followers high in the mist covered mountains of north Florida, at the Gullible Gals Ashram. If you ask good questions they will be included in the Book Of Bozo, the holy book which will guide humanity through the next few thousand years.

rachMiel

Re: Baba Bozo

Post by rachMiel » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:46 am

All hail, Sri Baba Bozoji.

I pride myself on being able to see the real thing, and you, sir, are clearly as real as it gets of the thing-ness indeed.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:24 pm

Oh wise and humble Bozo!

I am so burdened by my many houses, cars and bulging wallets. How may I unburden myself under your noble tuition?

Baba Bozo

Post by Baba Bozo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Blessings upon you EnterZen and rachMiel, and thank you for your kind greetings.

Dear EnterZen, I do apologize so for not being able to relieve you of the burden of your many worldly possessions, but from your avatar it appears you are not a gal, and probably not gullible either, the two key requirements for joining my ashram. However, if you ask good questions here in our dialog I may agree to secretly accept large sums of cash from you via Paypal, in the hopes that might help you out at least a little.

And so my new friends, what shall we talk about together here? Do you have any questions for His Holy Flatulence?

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Alas (see what I did there?) I am not a gal. But I am gullible, so if your Holy Woftiness is too spiritually engorged to receive the luxury of my suffering I'm sure I can find an African government desperate to end the plight of it's people.

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:36 am

Do you have any questions for His Holy Flatulence?
Oh I do!!!

If you are the one and true Holy Flatulence, how come I can't smell you? For surely one so great would make their presence known to all the world like the sun and the wind.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:33 am

smiileyjen101 wrote:
Do you have any questions for His Holy Flatulence?
If you are the one and true Holy Flatulence, how come I can't smell you? For surely one so great would make their presence known to all the world like the sun and the wind.
Be careful what you ask for... :oops:

WW

Baba Bozo

Post by Baba Bozo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:52 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:If you are the one and true Holy Flatulence, how come I can't smell you?
Ok, thank you SmileyJen, so let us start with your question then.

First, Baba Bozo has been self given the honorific title of "His Flatulence" out of respect for his many profound burpings, but he is not "the one true burper" but only one of many great sages alive today, as this section of the forum clearly illustrates.

Next, in order to experience the fullness of his obnoxious odiferousness, those of us gathered together today will have to explore the topics this forum was created to investigate, for it is only in the medium of thought that His Bozoness's most delicate ornery aromas can be tasted.

For you see, Baba Bozo is both a bozo, and a baba too, and as such transcends all dualistic divisions which so afflict the human condition.

rachMiel

Post by rachMiel » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:23 pm

All hail, Sri Baba Bozoji!

The True Master(bater)!

Baba Bozo

Post by Baba Bozo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:13 pm

rachMiel wrote:All hail, Sri Baba Bozoji!
Ah, but how will your friends react when you tell them you hail a guru with a name like Sri Baba Bozo?

Won't they smirk and snort, and make sarcastic jibes? Won't they point their finger and laugh, while bouncing up and down in a hysterical giggle fit inspired by such blatantly obvious foolishness?

As you become the butt of jokes all over town, and people start yelling "Hey Bozo Worshipper!" at you from passing cars, could it be that you would come to question your imaginary reverence for such an imaginary holy man?

Might it come to pass that you would find it impossible to build a towering hero worship pedestal for a guru whose fatuously sublime, um I mean subslime, title obstructs you from creating a glorious glamorous fantasy story about your guru, and thus yourself?

Where in all the world could you find a such a sage spiritual teacher who could liberate you from the becoming bed time spiritual stories which sustain your ego merely by the utterance of his holy Bozoific name?

Yes, that's right! In this thread! Wow!

All hail, Sri Baba Bozoji!, the founder of Bozoism the next great world religion, and winner of the 2013 Most Humble Man Competition!!!!

rachMiel

Post by rachMiel » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Baba Bozo wrote:Ah, but how will your friends react when you tell them you hail a guru with a name like Sri Baba Bozo?
Friends? There are no "others." There is only: _______________ (that which name cannot be uttered).