Tony Parsons

DavidB

Tony Parsons

Post by DavidB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:13 am

I don't remember seeing anyone here mention Tony Parsons. He is really an amazing man with a profoundly simple message. He gets right to the matter of "no self, no problem" with no nonsense.

https://youtu.be/DPPsoyEjZNA

:)

BTW, it is best not to try and understand what Tony is saying, it is enough to simply realize that there is no self, you don't need to do anything with that realization.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

kiki

Re: Tony Parsons

Post by kiki » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 am

If you put his name in the forum's search engine (upper right corner of the screen) you'll see lots of things about him.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

DavidB

Re: Tony Parsons

Post by DavidB » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:05 am

Thanks kiki, I realized that after I posted. Funny enough, it seems I had mentioned Tony Parsons before. The old memory isn't what it used to be :)
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj